Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Home"



Found this at my dad's house the other day. Luckily parents keep all this type of crap because I had totally forgot about it. I was actually goin to do a producer album in 97 or 98 around the time I put out this single but I never finished. There are like 5 songs sitting somewhere I'll try to dig out at some point.


So since most of the people hearing "Home" haven't heard of the artists that I was paying tribute to on this song its only fitting that I hit yall with the full length songs of the samples I used in the hooks. They're all Seattle hip hop artists from the 90's. If people want to hear more I can dig thru the tapes and put some more songs up.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mspcpp

PS. I know I haven't been updating this like I should be but fuck it, I'm a amateur blogger. BTW this album stuff takes up a lot of time.

7 comments:

Sense said...

i got that same onesheet somewhere. No Introdeezy is my cut.

KUTFATHER said...

THATS COMEDY,BRAH-BRAH!!!

fuckyourflyer said...

I bought your album, CD format from Fifth Element. You should hit me with that Pharoah and Kardinal itunes store track, preferably lossless or .wav/.aiff if you have that.

Anonymous said...

more songs pls

glad to see you back @ it

DJ EarthQuake said...

More songs for sure. I have lost some of these over the years.

Shirkophobe said...

Yes Jake, I want more Town shit! I'm not playin' either! Please?

Strath said...

Sheeeit, I remember pasting that one-sheet together and printing it off up at Kinko's up on Broadway holmes. Been waiting for a Jake One producer album since 1997, glad it's finally out.